19 Ara 2009

Nobody know, something is changin' inside me...

I know how you feel inside I've been there before but ı'm sorry about this.

And all love is real, someone except. This one, our love... Because we can't know be fond of!
I thought I could live in your world... But now ı think; it's impossible.
I'm sorry, ı'm so sorry...
Please, please forgive me...
Don't forget: And when you're in need of someone, My heart won't deny you...
We think the same things at the same time, So dry your eyes...
There are so many of us, So you can't count. Can you see me when I'm running? Away from them...
I can't take your pressure... Understand me please...
Should've never told you That I cared about you. Didn't think that it would be, so bad,
Should've never kissed you, Should've never held your hand...
Don't you cry no more... I can't carry you baby, gonna carry somebody...
Bye now...
Maybe someday...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Sen de bir şey söyle...